Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a competitive salary?
The Hoover Fire Department offers
$42,202.91 -$68,835.96 Annually
Full-Time Benefits include:
- Annual Merit Increases
- Education incentives for Associates, Bachelors or Masters Degrees from accredited colleges
- Promotional Opportunities
- 24 Hours on Duty, 48 Hours off Duty
- Employee Benefits Package
- Advanced Training Opportunities
- Alabama State Retirement System
- Tuition Reimbursement (for accredited colleges)
- Health benefits (Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental)
HOW TO APPLY:
Job Announcements and Applications can be found on the City of Hoover’s Web Site at: Http://www.hooveral.org/ In the left hand column, locate the JOB OPPORTUNITIES link, and follow it to the Human Resources on-line application process. Follow the directions to look for the job posting for Firefighter. If there is no job posted, click on the JOB INTEREST CARD link, and check the category for “FIRE & EMS”. This JOB INTEREST CARD will be good for 12 months. Please check the site weekly to ensure there have been no postings for this position. When a job is posted, you will be prompted to complete the on-line application process.
City of Hoover
Human Resources Department
100 Municipal Lane
Hoover, AL 35216
The City of Hoover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Telephone: (205)444-7549 - Fax: (205)444-6070 - Job Line: (205)739-6070